- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Dr. Josh Stephens
Post Graduation and Professional Associations
Dr. Stephens has been practicing Chiropractic medicine for over a decade in downtown Minneapolis, and has done extensive training in injury treatment and physical rehab including completion of the active care certification program from ChiroCare of MN.
- Dr. Stephens has completed over 100 hours of continuing education in the field of wellness, gaining an expertise in wellness nutrition, and fitness.
- In 2015, 2016, and 2017 Dr. Stephens was selected for Minnesota Monthly Magazines “Top Chiropractors”.
- Patient Choice award winner for 2015
- Dr. Stephens in practice since 2005 is currently a member of the the American Chiropractic Association (ACA).
Dr. Stephens did his undergraduate work at Macalester College in St. Paul MN where he received a BA in Biology. He then attended Northwestern Health Sciences University where he graduated with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree.
Dr. Stephens grew up in central Montana before moving to Minnesota in 1995. He currently resides in Victoria, MN with his wife, and three young children.
Outside of the clinic, Dr. Stephens enjoys running, camping, hunting, fishing, and spending time with his family and friends.